crazy Love.....(미친 사랑)

I'm dying, I can't even breathe

All day long I cry
can't you see I'm going crazy
please don't leave my side

going crazy, going crazy
I want to have you, i'm going crazy
going crazy, going crazy
I want to have you, i'm going crazy

Forgetting you is the end
Saying goodbye in words
I regret the stupidity, how can I be so blunt
Trying to fix it
What to do, has this come to an end?
As she had loved me


Not even once I care

Now there's no more trust in the relationship
Tell me what went wrong?
What did I go wrong?

That I leave you like that
It seems that I won't be living well
I told you I love you so much I missed your eyes
Everytime the lovely lips talked
From the last time we're totally in love

I don't know love, don't know, I really don't know
This heart of mine is dying for love
Don't you really know, don't know, really don't know
My life can't go on without you in this heart

You're lying, don't go
I can't live without you
I'll wait for you don't throw me away
Please don't end this

This is the last time, what I've got to say
I will make you listen to them
(I like you) Can't leave your side
What to do, is this the end?
As she had loved me


My heart hurts so much

Right now nothing can be done
Without you I don't have the confidence
I can't think of other love
Once again I hear a bad joke
Don't just laugh

What will I do if you leave like this?
Reminiscing on every memory

I can't live like this

I don't know love, don't know, I really don't know
This heart of mine is dying for love
Don't you really know, don't know, really don't know
My life can't go on without you in this heart

You're lying, don't go
I can't live without you
I'll wait for you don't throw me away
Please don't end this

Have all been well, no, have you been all well? 
Even if I feel like want to hold you
You can't possibly say, I hate it
whatever you say girl
Stay with me
baby I want you back

na na na my heart

I don't know love, don't know, I really don't know
This heart of mine is dying for love
Don't you really know, don't know, really don't know
My life can't go on without you in this heart

Labels: